We are proud to share news about a recently released VR nature app where our videos have been used to create a mindfulness meditation app called ‘Relax with Nature VR’. The app is the result of a partnership between Atmosphaeres and VR app building provider VRdirect who, amongst other things, offer an easy solution to create and publish Virtual Reality projects through the use of their platform. More info about VRdirect and the ‘Relax with Nature VR’ app can be found here.
- Atmosphaeres 360 Nature Videos used for VR Relaxation app July 6, 2019
- Journeying inwards – the power of VR-enabled mindfulness training July 1, 2019
- Lofoten Filming Trip – Preparations have begun June 30, 2019
- Panel discussion about 360° VR Films and Experiences with RaMarcus and VeeR June 19, 2019
- Insta360 Pro 2 Review March 12, 2019
360 video 360° Video 360video Atmosphaeres Australia Autopano Eliassen Rorbuer Field Recording GC2015 GoPro gopro spherical Headaches Jutta Vogt-Tegen Kolor lingen verlag Lofoten Islands meditation mindfulness nature pain relaxation Research Ricoh Theta S Røde NT-SF1 slide-on camper van spherical video Sponsorship stress Tentsile Test Therapy Titan Arum Training Travel Tree Tents Virtual Reality virtual reality therapy virtual relaxation virtual therapy Vlog VR VR Relaxation VR Therapy VR Video vrvideo