I went on a little tour around Adelaide today to show you the Botanic Gardens as well as the Central Markets. One of the reasons for visiting the Botanic Gardens was the Titan Arum, a flower that only flowers once every 10 years and it was doing so during the very days that we were here! The Central Markets are a long-time favourite of ours because of the large variety of fine foods AND one of the best Laksa’s we have eaten to date. See and experience it yourself.
- Atmosphaeres 360 Nature Videos used for VR Relaxation app July 6, 2019
- Journeying inwards – the power of VR-enabled mindfulness training July 1, 2019
- Lofoten Filming Trip – Preparations have begun June 30, 2019
- Panel discussion about 360° VR Films and Experiences with RaMarcus and VeeR June 19, 2019
- Insta360 Pro 2 Review March 12, 2019
360 video 360° Video 360video Atmosphaeres Australia Autopano Botanical Gardens Eliassen Rorbuer Field Recording GC2015 GoPro gopro spherical Headaches Jutta Vogt-Tegen lingen verlag Lofoten Islands meditation mindfulness nature Opioids pain relaxation Research Ricoh Theta S Røde NT-SF1 spherical video Sponsorship stress Tentsile Test Therapy Titan Arum Training Travel Tree Tents Virtual Reality virtual reality therapy virtual relaxation virtual therapy Vlog VR VR Relaxation VR Therapy VR Video vrvideo